BMW Manufacturing Co.’s Internship Program allows undergraduate and graduate students to work for one time period (spring, summer, or fall) in order to test their career choices while gaining valuable experience. The internship program also provides BMW Manufacturing Co. a practical application in areas where special projects need completion.
You can join BMW Manufacturing Co. for a Co-op or Internship if you are a full-time student, pursuing at least a Bachelors degree, attend an accredited university or college in the United States, and meet the following requirements:
- Have a declared major
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00/4.00
- Completed at least three semesters towards your degree by the start of the work term
- Minimum of one college semester remaining after any work term
- Ability to complete three co-op semesters of work prior to graduation
- Registered with your career services or co-op office before beginning the application process.
- Corporate housing/housing assistance
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays