Permits and Overloads

All PUBP permits and overloads are requested on our website at see how to request permits and overloads in other departments, please see the following website: Remember that if you need a course that is full before your registration time opens, don’t wait to request an overload!  The sooner the better.  Permits mean special permission and usually lists who to get them from, if not, always contact the instructor listed for assistance or the advisor associated with the course’s department.


Leave a comment

Filed under Academic Advising

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s