Check to make sure you are not making any of the following mistakes in your curriculum. I am running into some of these recently and thought I should send out a reminder.
1. Cannot get credit for both POL 1101 AND INTA 1200.
2. Cannot take ECON 2100. If you transferred into PUBP with it, we have already spoken about what you will have to do.
3. Cannot take MATH 1712 Survey of Calculus and MATH 1501 Calculus I
4. Cannot get credit for course taken to complete six hour Science, Computing or Engineering requirement unless it’s already on approved list or you get it approved by Elizabeth Miller BEFORE YOU take it.
5. Courses registered for as “AUDIT” credit do not count towards your degree at all.
I am sure I am missing some others, so when in doubt- ask your Advisor.