Students, it is time to apply for a paying, credit-granting, career-enhancing internship with the Georgia General Assembly in Spring 2009. This is a full-time internship that has opened many doors (to jobs, to politics, and to graduate/law school) for many Georgia Tech students. You must be a junior or senior in Spring 2009.
Dean Sheheane is the Director of Government Relations for Georgia Tech. He writes that “Georgia Tech students are in high demand at the Capitol as they have a reputation for being responsible, dependable and smart. The experience has been a real win-win for the students and the Legislature.”
- Earn up to 12 hours credit
- Meet and work with government and business leaders
- Learn the inner workings of state government
- Experience the legislative process through direct involvement
- Enhance your education and obtain contacts for future job opportunities
APPLY NOW!! Deadline is October 31, 2008. For more information go to http://www.spp.gatech.edu/ga_legintern.php or contact Betsy Jackson, Government Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.894.1238.