Grade Substitution Deadline


If you are a student who received a D or F in your freshmen year and you took the replacement course in spring 2009, YOU NEED TO FILE FOR GRADE SUBSTITUTION *NOW*!  Students who received a D or F in their first two semesters (or first three semesters if the student was enrolled the summer before his/her freshman year) can take the course again within the first four terms in residence and use that grade to replace the initial D or F.  If you retook a class this semester, you need to file your grade substitution paperwork BY JUNE 19TH!  You can read the full policy on grade substitution here:  You can see the registrar’s calendar for summer 2009, including the June 19th deadline for grade substitution paperwork here:  You can find the grade substitution form here:  

Leave a comment

Filed under Academic Advising

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s